Friday 7 June 2013

Resistance museum, shopping for lunch and fun in the sun!


I thought it was amazing - all the different objects that aviators had in their survival kits, like a compass in a button. - Isabel J

I couldn't believe there was a real human tattoo in the museum - I was intrigued. - Yasmine



I enjoyed going round a traditional French market. As well as my lunch I bought a new top!  - Hannah L











I enjoyed getting splashed by 'Polo' our animateur. - Hannah J


 We had fun, we got wet, and we had fun again! - Matthew







I


 

I had a fun time at the disco, dancing around with my friends and laughing at Mrs Mercer's awful dancing! - Inge


The disco was awesome! I enjoyed dancing on the stage. - Tom



We were all there together at the disco on the last night of our French trip. It was magical! - Matty

1 comment:

Lynne Skelly said...

Hope you had fun at the disco, it looked like you were having the time of your lives. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures of you, and the funny faces you were pulling. Have a safe trip home and see you on Monday.
Love Amelia (6M)